Monday 23 November 2009

keesh's Inkspiration sketch challenge #16


Time to attempt another of Keesh's wonderful challenges. http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/wp-content/uploads/makeesha-sketch-016.
Okay - not sure what I did there, but what I tried to do was put in both the image and address for this challenge - I did warn you at one stage that I am quite a beginner at this! Anyway, I did make a simple card with this cute sketch, all SU products, glitter and dimensionals - and once again, a Christmas card. I'm reasonably happy with it, but time was short, so it is a little plain. And because time was short, I scanned the card instead of photographing it! Thanks for looking, Jo.

12 comments:

  1. The colours are so soft and serene. Love what you have done with the Christmas stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I love these colours for Christmas. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Jo! I agree with the girls, the colours are beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Beautiful, I also agreed the colours just beautiful. Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep Jo, this is so very pretty, the colours together are so delicate. It's a beautiful card I love it.
    Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour combo! And the DSP looks so nice on the card and with the ribbon on top. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your monochromatic design! I love these cards. Because I couldn't do one to save my life....LOL!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorably done - the snowflakes are so awesome thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Love the colours and your beautifully tied knot!! Thanks for playing along;-)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your card jo, I never think to use those sorts of colours for xmas, but they are just lovely, the ribbon is gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Beautiful Christmas creation Jo! Just lovely. Thanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete