Sunday 10 July 2011

Where has the time gone?



Well, that was a break and a half wasn't it - I'm not sure where that time has gone. I have had time for making cards, but no time to blog!
My eldest grandson, Sawyer has just turned 5, and starts school in2 weeks! (where has that time gone??). There was a farewell/presentation party for the children and family were invited (of course grandma went along so she could take photos for scrapping later). The included photo is of sawyer and his "body", which all the children had made and decorated.
I was asked to make a thank you card for him, for the kindy that he has been attending, and I have included that in this post - SU stamps, clear embossed for the background then glimmer mist in 4 different colours, buttons to add interest. Sorry about the photo of the card - I might try posting another later after editing the photo so it is a little clearer, but the's it for now - thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment