Tuesday 21 July 2009

Success!



Well - I think that was successful - just need to keep Keesh's intructions in a safe place until I've done this often enough to remember how - thanks for all the helpful info, Keesh! Now the recipe for the card was basically all stampin' up - Stamp set - Embrace life; Cardstock - very vanilla; Ink - Old Olive and Kiwi kiss (don't have the required greens yet) and rose red; the ribbons are from the rustic retreat and beachfront selections; eyelet punch (isn't it gorgeous), dimensionals, embossing ink and clear powder. I also used the wax paper resist technique, as instructed on the splitcoaststamper website.
And now for a little self indulgance and some photos of the most important people in my life - and I will be in strife with my family for this - my beautiful grandsons, Sawyer (age 3 yrs) and Ethan (age 14 mths.)

1 comment:

  1. oooooh these handsome little guys are just gorgeous Jo. When my son Timothy was about 4 he looked just like your little Sawyer. He had sun- bleached blonde hair and the most gorgeous deep brown eyes that would melt your heart. I have 3 little granddaughters,Athanna 5 and her sister Akiah (aka Lily Pilly)is 3 and they are waiting for their little sister to be born(due anytime now), and I have little Xanthi-Anne, she is also 5. Grandchildren are sheer joy aren't they? Mine call me Granny, and when they call me it is the sweetest word in my ears. It is certainly a beautiful season of my life. The 3 year old is always coming up with reasons why she needs to come out to Grannys place. And who could refuse...her tag line is "but Granny will miss me VERY VERY much if she doesn't see me and then she will be VERY VERY saaard (sad) and I love her and I don't want her to be saaard!!!" We are surely blessed hey?
    Sally Little :)

    ReplyDelete