Sunday 16 August 2009

Where's the time gone?


Well, thought it was time to upload some more cards, but I haven't had time to create for any challenges, so I thought I would post one that I made a few weeks ago for an aunt's 90th. birthday. It needed to be large enough to accomodate a no. of guests at her celebratory afternoon tea, so it was an A4 cardstock, folded in half. I used the watercolouring technique as taught by Alisa Tilsner in her wonderful class, with 5th Avenue floral and the Embrace life S.U. sets, and layered them with S.U. designer papers. The gold lettering was cut with the cricut, using my favourite George and basics cartridge. Apologies for quality of the photo - shine on the card washes out the colours a little, but you get the general idea!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, very impressed with the watercolouring, I'm still practising, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete