Wednesday 19 August 2009

Keesh's Inspiration Challenge No 11



I hope that this is going to work (I'm still very "blog" challenged). The following card was made in response to Keesh's 11th. challenge. The streamlined design and calming colours I tried to replicate with the combination of the S.U. designer papers, ribbon & stamps from the Friends 24-7 set. The cardstock was choc chip, very vanilla and kraft, & the ink was choc chip, creamy caramel and bordering blue. I was actually quite happy with this when I finished (unusual for me!). It was great to get some time to complete my second challenge - such fun!
Apologies for the image - my camera is not taking great photos at the moment, so had to resort to scanning the card. Will post this, apologies also - not sure how to get the images to the position that I want them in - will work it out at some stage, I guess - have a great day, Jo

6 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card, I love the soft colour combo and pretty layout. I've got an idea in mind, will have to try it this arvo after I have a few hours sleep.
    Well done!
    Fi xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's lovely. I really like those papers and the ribbon and that bird is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is lovely! I love the colours and also how you have coloured the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo...thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. About time I visited you too:-) Beautiful colours...I haven't got that stamp set yet but it's on my wish list....your bird looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo!!

    Your card is just beautiful - well done!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm just really enjoying a break from stamping at the moment and having fun doing some other things! It's something I should have done a while back I think cause I'm feeling so darn good! lol

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours are so soft and dreamy, I love the little bird, sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete