Tuesday 8 September 2009

Another challenge



Another challenge completed at last!This is in response to Keesh's Inkspiration colour challenge #12. They are certainly colours to make you think!
All products are S.U. - the closest I could get to So Saffron was with the new designer paper that I used. The stamps were from the Great friend set (love that stamp set) and the swirl was from a Christmas set (which doesn't have a label on it, so can't give you the correct name). I also used the eyelet border punch, and the rock'n'roll technique to stamp the butterfly.
The sketch for this came from the sweetiessketchesblogspot site, which I recently discovered.
Well, will attempt to upload the photo, then try Mr Linky for the first time - challenge is the right description for this - if only you knew how long this all takes me!!! Wish me luck. And thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card. I like the ribbon detail.
    I'm liking the entries so much, I think I might have another go. The colours are so pretty. I must be the only person who doesn't own Regal Rose ribbon, must get some LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you persist with the challenge of uploading your cards - this is lovely :)
    I beleive the swirl is from Season of Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning !! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jo! You have made a beautiful card with these colours! I love the swirls under the butterfly, and your brad in the ribbon. Very creative! Thanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo - A great job on your card. The butterfly stamp is one of my favourites. Keep up the good work with the challenges and us newbies will get through it together! Cheers - Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo,

    I agree with you wholeheartedly - that Great Friends stamp set is my fave at the moment! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog :) I notice you're from Clare - I got sent to Clare for work recently - I loved it, such a gorgeous area!

    Beautiful card, keep posting :D

    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comments Jo - I've checked out all your cards and you love to do challenges. They are all fabulous and I hope you get a chance to play with this weeks challenge. Great work.

    ReplyDelete