Tuesday 29 September 2009

Keesh's colour challenge # 13



Another card challenge completed - for Keesh's colour challenge # 13. I've loved doing these challenges over the past few weeks, and hope to continue, but, have the feeling that work is about to impose it's ugly head. This colour combo was gorgeous, as always, and I decided to take the opportunity to use the bloomin with beauty stamp set - stamped, then coloured with the relevant inkpads/water brush to lighten the colours. The base card was Not Quite Navy, stamped with the bee image, in NQN ink, then very vanilla CS, and dsp from the current mini catalogue (Parisian breeze, and Walk in the park), paper pieced the image, and added brads and the sentiment. I did use some dazzling diamonds to the flower image, but the photo doesn't show that. Thanks for the challenge, Keesh, and thanks to all who have stopped by for a look.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh this is sooo pretty Jo, I love this image too.You have done a great job with the colouring and layering.
    Sally Little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with Sally! very pretty.
    I also love this stamp set! you have used it well!
    Take care
    Aimsxx

    ReplyDelete