Thursday 23 September 2010

Inkspiration colour challenge # 40


Another gorgeous colour challenge from Keesh. I have managed to finish and scan a card just before cut-off. The stamp is from the beautiful Elements of style, which I have only just received, stamped with crayons and water spritzed for the soft effect. The background white cardstock has been put through the cuttlebug with an embossing folder. The flower was made using a 6 petal flower punch and cut and formed from a lesson at my local scrap-shop, and kindy-glitzed for fun. All seems to be uploaded now - one day I will have lots of time and not do this in a huge rush. (might even get the time to take a decent photo - ah, well, I can always dream, can't I?)Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Jo just love that flower! I think I'll have to add this set to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soft stamping of that flower, os vintage looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jo - thanks for sharing your technique on how you did the beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss seeing this gorgeous card, just lovely. Love the rose! Thankyou for your lovely words too. Delivered one of our Educator's grandchildren this morning, imagine! The babies have been coming non-stop in the last week, keeps our minds occupied. Mind you, a few less tonight would be ok too, lol.
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete