Wednesday 13 October 2010

Inkspiration sketch challenge #43



Hi, everyone - I can't believe that I've completed another one of Keesh's great sketch challenges -image below (or above - I can't work out how to organise the positioning of any image - they appear wherever they want to! - I did mention that I'm very blog challenged, didn't I?) Okay - they've both decided that they are at the top of this post. The card is actually a birthday card for my Mum, who is 82 today! She loves the bush and outdoors, and I love this stamp set - Lovely as a tree.
Most products are SU, apart from the cricut cut label shape, and the punch, which is a Martha Stewart. I don't actually own this stamp set, but have it on loan from a very good friend - and I need to stamp lots of images for use before i send it back.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. wow, 82! Congrats to your Mum! Love the pairing of the top note with the curly label! Thanks for playing in the Inkspirations challenge :)

    ReplyDelete