Sunday 20 November 2011

I survived



Yes, here I am, alive and well, after holding my first workshop! With heartfelt thanks to my friend Lyn, who hosted the day for me, and the lovely ladies who took time out of their busy schedules to join us. Lyn also took photos for my records, so she's nowhere to be seen in this photo (there was a method to her madness!). The card is the make'n'take for the day. It was a CASE of cards I made for last Christmas, and showcases the Season's Joy stamp set, SU markers real red and handsome hunter, the SU ? eyelet punch, and utilised the Bigshot to emboss the background card. The girls also added SU self adhesive rhinestones to the flowers and the centre of the snowflake in JOY. All in all I think the day was a reasonable success - I know that I enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment